Sunday 20 October 2013

Manic Monday with The Little Old Lady

Is it Sunday night already? That weekend sure flew past.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

How was that for an intro sentence? I must be exhausted! I'm back to link up with Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies. I have a simple Halloween freebie to share. I used it last year and I might have to pull it out again this year.


Click {HERE} or the picture to check it out (I'm not sure why the picture looks gray, the freebie isn't though!). I used this with the story The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything. I read the story and had the kids retell by writing/drawing the order that the objects followed the lady.


If you don't have the book, there are various read alouds available on Youtube, including a song version.

In completely unrelated news, I'm still trucking along with my new Word Problem a Day series. I'm slightly ahead of the game as I just finished the Thanksgiving packet for 3rd grade. Click {HERE} or the picture to check it out.



Head on over to Classroom Freebies to see what other goodies are available and have a wonderful week!



**Graphic from KPM Doodles and Melonheadz**
**Fonts from KG Fonts and Rowdy in Room 300**

No comments:

Post a Comment