Friday 16 August 2013

TPT Back to School Sale & 2 + 1 = BTS13

Button from Diane at Fifth in the Middle
Graphics below from Amelia at Where the Wild Things Learn

Well if that wasn't the longest/most abbreviated blog post name in history I'd sure like to see the one that is.

Anyways, onto the important stuff - a sale . . . a huge sale! The dates for the Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale have officially been announced - this coming Sunday & Monday, August 18-19th!

So I'm linking up with a bunch of other fabulous bloggers for this fun link-up in preparation for this amazing sale.


So the number 1 most wish-listed item in my store is one my personal favourites - my Daily Math 3rd Grade Bundle Pack:


It contains all 6 of my Daily Math packs for 3rd Grade for a full year of math review - great for morning work!

The number 2 most wish-listed item in my store is also one of my personal favorites, because who doesn't love the pigeon books? It's my Pigeon Pack of Plenty:


This pack was one of my first creations (though - thankfully - it's gone through an update) and contains  writing, graphing and activities for Mo Willems' fantastic Pigeon books.

So onto my wish list. I am a sucker for new fonts and graphics, so I think number one might have to be some cute new frames from Fancy Dog Studio!



What's on your wish list?
Go link-up with Where the Wild Things Learn to add your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment