Friday 12 July 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

Well it's Friday again which means more Favorite Pins Friday! with Cara over at The First Grade Parade.



I'll be honest. I've probably been pinning all week but this Summer has been such a nice blur of relaxation that I kind of forget what I've been pinning. Let's take a look back and check it out.

Teaching:


Imagination Soup has a blog post about hooking reluctant readers - I'm always looking for ways to get students interested in reading so this was a must-pin.


This idea, from Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes, of an "Ask Me" student for when teachers are busy is fantastic and a must-try!

Some sweet stuff:



Anything chocolate? Sign my up! These Fudgey Chocolate Chunk Brownies form Something Swanky look delicious!


I love Magic Shell for ice cream, so this recipe from The Coconut Mama will be a must-try!

Syle:


I've been meaning to jump on the chambray train and those jeans really make the look pop! The handbag doesn't hurt either.

For the Home:


Love the look of this DIY breakfast nook bench from Top Dreamer Magazine.


I need this reclaimed wood kitchen island from Our Vintage Home Love.

And I'll leave you with this some funny courtesy of Tina Fey talking about her daughter:


Ha!


1 comment: