Saturday 20 July 2013

Creative Bulletin Board Ideas

Well I guess it's creeping closer to that time . . . Back to School Time! I cannot believe I am already saying that. I've had school on my mind all Summer, but to actually be thinking it's coming in just over a month seems way too fast. Where has my time been spent? Oh yeah, sleeping late, reading in the sunshine and eating too much chocolate! Wow, it sure has been nice.

So I've been thinking about bulletin boards. I will probably be starting in a Kindergarten class in the Fall and I am a little worried about all the cutesy craft/art stuff. I love the look of it, but I am just not that creative. Enter Pinterest, the modern teacher's best friend!


This crayon bulletin board looks so fun and perfect for kindergarten, but could I pull of making that crayon box? (I tried to find the source for this pin, but could not. Let me know if you know where it's from).



Love the bright look of this puzzle bulletin board. You could have each student write (and decorate?) their piece and then put their school picture on it. Again, I could not find the link back to where this originated, so if know, please tell me so I can provide proper credit.


These owls (and all the variations I've seen around Pinterest) are too cute!


Rainbows Within Reach has a ton of ideas, not sure just limited to Back to School ideas.

If you're are looking for some classroom decor, I've finally finished and bundled all of my decor packs, click the images if you'd like to check them out:








What does your bulletin board look like at the beginning of the year?


No comments:

Post a Comment