Tuesday 13 November 2012

Here Come the Holidays

Well am I the only one surprised that it is November already? The months keep flying and the holidays keep coming. I believe the last time I posted it wasn't even Halloween, though I was counting down the days, and now here it is, almost Thanksgiving (well, American Thanksgiving). I've been so busy creating new units, but I always seem to fall behind. I've got a new Thanksgiving math unit for primary students. Click on the picture to check it out:


I have also been meaning to make a similar unit for intermediate students, as well as a literacy unit, but the time has really gotten away from me.

I must have been really busy lately because I just looked at my Thanksgiving Pinterest board, and I only have ten pins! I wanted to have something turkey-ish to share, so I guess this bulletin board picture from Pinterest will have to do:
Via Striving To Be Bold
I always love meaningful bulletin boards and this would look fantastic, while tying in the holidays.

I have a ton on my to-do list, but I am really hoping to update some of my freebies (especially my Place Value Mystery Number Cards) as well as begin offering them on Google Docs, as I know not everyone can access them on TPT.

Here's hoping I'll have something worthwhile to share before Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment