Monday 22 October 2012

Here comes Halloween!

Well I have had Halloween on the brain since September but now I suddenly feel that it is coming on too fast and it will be over before I know it. I think I am finally ready though.

I have my Halloween unit ready to go:

Plus two Halloween word problem units (one for primary, one for intermediate):



And I just got this new (though I fully realize it is far from new, it is still new to me) book (+ CD) in the mail:
via Amazon
I also have an Art project to share, though I don't have pictures from when I did it (though I probably do on some camera somewhere . . .):
Photo via A Faithful Attempt
All students have to draw is trace a picture in pencil on black construction paper. Go over pencil line with white glue and let dry overnight. Students can then use pastels to colour between the glue lines. These look best when completely coloured in pastel, with only the glue lines showing.

I have seen so much pumpkin art lately and it just seems to be getting cuter and cuter!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment