Tuesday 25 September 2012

Fonts, Freebies, and Fun Halloween

Well this post has an agenda, so here we go.

FONTS

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

When I first started blogging/making more of my own products I would always see so many cute fonts and I had no idea where to find them so I always used old reliables (Times New Roman and Comic Sans - I would emphasize those by putting the words in the fonts I'm talking about but, well, I don't know how to do that). Then, I can't remember how it happened but I found kevinandamanda.com and between their Fonts for Peas and their Scrapbook Font, well I had found EVERYTHING I needed font-wise. They are 100% still my go-to fonts, I use them in everything I make and because there are so many fonts, I am always finding new favourites. If you have not checked out their fonts, you MUST!

Graphics From the Pond

I've also recently found that Graphics From the Pond has been giving away free fonts, just check out the Free Fonts button on the website sidebar.

Rowdy in Room 300

Finally, I recently found out about a set of free fonts provided by Rowdy in Room 300. They are so cute I have already used them in my new Halloween unit (more about that later).

FREEBIES

I recently blogged about my Mystery Number Card Freebies and after some requests I added two new sets, 2-digit and 5-, 6-, & 7-digit numbers. Check them out if you're interested.

FUN HALLOWEEN

Finally, since it's almost October all I have been thinking about is Halloween. I finally finished my Halloween unit, which contains fun printables, Halloween-themed math, and writing prompts. Click on the picture if you're interested.


I think that's all I have to say for now, didn't the teacher in you just love the alliteration in the title? Have a great week, October will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment